❮ Go Back

Counsellor/Psychotherapist (specializing in Indigenous student support)

Waterloo, ON
Posted on:
30+ days ago
Social Work in Indigenous practices, Psychology with major in Indigenous studies) or a program in Indigenous practice of psychotherapy recognized by the College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers or the Registration Committee of the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario or by a body that is approved by the Registration Committee....
Wilfrid Laurier University

Share this job: