❮ Go Back

Continuing Care Assistant - Home Support Service Provider (RPT 0.5)

Colchester, NS
Posted on:
30+ days ago
Continuing Care Assistant Certification (CCA), Home Support Worker (HSW), Personal Support Worker (PSW), Home Health Provider (HHP) or Home Health Aid (HHA) certification from NS. Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle are required. PSW, HSW, etc. certification from another province, other relevant certification (IE residential support worker, paramedic) or relevant experience, who are...
Victorian Order of Nurses for Canada – Nova Scotia Branch

Share this job: